Getting married is a very special time in your life. My role as your celebrant is to help you create a unique ceremony, to reflect your values, personalities and your love and commitment to each other. You are the focus of the day, and I will ensure that you are able to relax, enjoy the ceremony, and help you and your guests create many wonderful memories.
My service includes:
- Initial meeting to discuss your ceremony
- Completion of your Notice of Intended Marriage Form, and other required legal documentation
Ceremony design - extensive choice of vows, readings and ceremony ideas
- Email, phone contact and further meetings to finalise your ceremony
- Pre-wedding rehearsal
- Travel to and from the ceremony and attendance at the ceremony
- Marriage certificate
Personal copy of the ceremony
Find out what other couples say about my services.
Emma and Darren
- You must be over 18 years of age
- I am required to sight your birth certificate if you were born in Australia, or your overseas passport if you were born outside Australia.
- You must give me at least one calendar month and a day’s notice of your intended marriage
- If either of you have previously been married I will need to sight your Divorce Certificate and/or if either of your spouses are deceased, their Death Certificates
- On the day of your marriage you must have two witnesses over the age of 18
Many international visitors plan to marry in Australia and I can provide that service for you. Check with your own consulate whether a ceremony conducted in Australia is legally recognised.
Contact me today to make an appointment to discuss your ceremony.